top of page

Jackson's original town site, built in 1915 as a livery stable, we are currently Jackson's oldest building! It wasn't until 1918 that we were converted into a Yellow Stone stage coach, taking visitors to and from this historic park. Two years later, in 1920, we became the Model T Ford Dealership. As 1930 rolled along the theatre became a bowling ally, mercantile, and local post office (original PO Boxes still on our premises). In 1948, Vera Cheney brought her first piano player from New York City and transformed the previous mercantile into a theatre. Since then we have been known as Diamond Littles, Dirty Jacks, The Pink Garter, and now we are The Playhouse.


We are committed to bringing people together through art, fine dining, laughter, and community. 

bottom of page